Friday, July 19, 2013

Floral and Plum


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Photos by Mark Ross Argana
 
 
 
 
 
 
Floral and Plum perfect combination for this hot season, since its getting hotter and hotter here in Abu Dhabi, UAE we don't have to give up for being always in-style and comfortable but always on trend. A walk in Khalidiya Corniche Park along the beach is a fun way to relieve and get away from the city. With this outfit I paired this button-down floral shirt with a cropped red plum trouser , both of them are almost 3 years already but see, they never out of style and still on trend every year, these are so perfect for a hot sunny day on the corniche park, for a dapper look I throw on a khaki linen blazer and a classic GUESS watch will make a look stands out and on my other hand a stacked colorful bracelet, I bring as well my vintage murse that I hide the strap inside to look like its a clutch and hang my aviator on the side to add as accessory, what a impeccable combo and for more summery look a gladiator sandals is the best choice. 
 

What I wore?
floral shirt (MAX)
red plum trouser (RETRO by Splash)
khaki linen blazer, khaki linen blazer (H&M)
vintage premium murse, wrist watch (GUESS)
aviator (H.E by Mango)
brown leather belt (American Eagle Outfitters)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment