Monday, October 14, 2013

My VOGUE Fashion Dubai Experience Look

 Photography by Mark Ross
 
What I wore?
AED 95 blazer , AED 75 shoes (ZARA)
jeans (GUESS)
shirt, socks (H&M)
watch (RIMADOR)
 
VOGUE Fashion Dubai Experience at the Dubai Mall, the grandest and glamorous fashion event for the first time here in the Middle East brought to us by EMAAR. It was held in the Fashion Catwalk, TDM. Some famous celebrities and well-known designers were invited and walk-down the red carpet, like Roberto Cavalli, Donatella Versace, Dean & Dan Caten of DSQUARED2, super-model Naomi Campbell and many more.
 
Since the event is extravagant, I should choose a appropriate outfit and well obviously it is. I start with this Roberto Cavalli inspired snake-skin blazer from ZARA that I got last Ramadan Sale in Abu Dhabi Mall for only AED 95. i want to accentuate the blazer so i stay focused on the detail by pairing it with a plain white dress shirt and a black skinny jeans, for my shoes a black & white double monk strap this time i got it from Marina Mall for only AED 75. for my accessories, aviator on my left pocket serves as a accent and black crocodile strap timepiece will complete my look. Just keeping it simple, yet dapper.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment