Monday, November 4, 2013

Isabel Marant pour H&M

Meet Isabel Marant
Isabel Marant finally hits Dubai and brought to us by our favorite high street giant H&M. Recently, 30th of October, H&M Team Middle East invited me for a private Press Preview at the prestigious hotel in the Dubai Mall, The Address. After the very successful collaborations, here comes another much awaited collabs that every fashion savvy have been waiting for The Isabel Marant pour H&M. A French house of fashion founded 1994, The company has 10 shops worldwide: Paris, New York, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Seoul, Los Angeles, Beijing, Madrid, Beirut and has retailer in more than 35 countries.
  
This will be the first Marant designed full outfit for Mens, as we all know she's a well-known Parisian Designer stands out because of her unique and tomboyish style. The amazing patterns and artwork I must say, absolutely amaze me and I admire how she incorporate this kind of skills into her designs.  "There were a lot of men asking me, 'Why don't you do men's?'" Marant said. "So, I started to do some T-shirts and knitwear a long time ago, but I never actually did a total outfit for men, so it'ss my first time."
 
Since autumn & winter season is already upon us, her designs are irrevocably intertwined. The incredible knit wears, slouchy shirts, wool beanies & scarves, Aztec print pair of jeans in Yin Yang colors, impeccable oversized trench coats, suede Chelsea boots, leather moto biker pants and a lot more.
 


  



 



 

 
 
 
 

 
 I absolutely enjoyed the exclusive and very stylish event, the stunning collections from women's, men's and children's wear are well presented at the Ruby Room in the hotel, while having mouth-watering canap├ęs, delightful treats from dimsum to kabab rolls in sticks and citrus sweets & juices. Spectacular event, attended by the hottest bloggers, stylist and media representative. A night to remember, only the red carpet is missing. There's no more words can express how I love this collection and lucky for me, as one of the Style Blogger in town invited.
 
Stylish Working Girls Sophia and Elif
a.k.a "The Royal Family"
Gorgeous ladies with me in a very stunning stylish night
 
 
 
SHOP till you drop on 14th of November at your selected H&M stores
The Dubai Mall and Mall of Emirates 
for more info. visit H&M
H&M UAE
Like them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter