Friday, February 14, 2014

Meydan Beach Club

Photography by Mark Ross
 
What I wore?
waistcoat, shoes (ZARA)
pocket square (TED BAKER)
tie (H&M)
bag (IVI by Keith Angelo)
watch (COTTON ON)
 
Stylish morning in the beach, perfect for the launching of Spring 2014 Collection of H&M at the beautiful paradise of Meydan Beach Club, JBR, Dubai. A white oxford button down shirt is just awesome for this kind of weather and styled it up with this wool pattern skinny tie, on top of that is this amazing combined waistcoat that really matches the atmosphere of the place and dapper up with a cool printed pocket square. Khaki pants, will never gone out of trend and irrevocably intertwined with the vest, Blue and Khaki/ Beige are always right combo. For my shoes, I wore this burgundy tassel loafers which I got from a "Anonymous Fan" as a birthday present. IVI is created by one of my stylist- designer friend Keith Angelo from the Philippines. To protect my eyes from the heat of the sun, this dope tortoise shell sunnies from SM Accs. and loving my rose gold timepiece, Fashion function.