Sunday, February 23, 2014

Night at the CAVALLI54 outfit

 
 
Photography by Mark Ross
 
What I wore?
suit, shirt (H&M)
waistcoat (YSL)
pocket square (TED BAKER)
lapel pin (ZARA)
shoes (ICONIC)
bag (SPLASH)
 
A grey suit is perfect for any stylish event like the Night at the CAVALLI Club, wherein WeTrendStyle (a fashion & style community page for Dubai and the Middle East market to the World) set a date for meet-up for Bloggers, Designers and talented individuals to spent the night with glitz and glamour. READ MORE>>>
 
Sophistication and elegance a suit has to offer, paired with my YSL waistcoat which I got as a gift from my fellow blogger JP Singson. A white dress shirt is always an option, I tend not to put a tie, as I use this dope pattern pocket square from Ted Baker which gave my outfit a pop-of-color, to add more detail, a use of this amazing lapel pin from Zara is such a statement. Speaking of statement, take a look at this black suede slippers with dollar sign, a million dollar outfit I must say, Bachelor's shoes. A black menvelope, finishes the look.

No comments:

Post a Comment