Sunday, February 2, 2014

Rough Redness

 
 
Photography by Mark Ross
 
What I wore?
jacket, tie (H&M)
shirt, pants, belt (American Eagle Outfitters)
socks (TED BAKER)
shoes (ICONIC)
pocket square (ANDREW'S TIES)
sunnies, murse (MMSENSE/ SM ACCS)
watch (COTTON ON)
 
I just celebrated my 26th birthday last February 01, and I had a blast. I decided to make it a simple but intimate event, invited some of my friends from Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
 
For the outfit, I started with this bloody red trousers and paired it with a grey dress shirt with a reddish chambray tie and on top of that, Denim jacket with pocket square. Yes, I chose this distressed jean jacket instead of a blazer, to show its other use, casual yet dapper. For the shoes, I wore this brown leather wingtip brogue shoes with printed socks which I find very awesome, loving the blue bird print on it. And lastly my outfit will never be complete without a murse and rose gold watch, favorite timepiece as of the moment.
 
What do you think of my Birthday Outfit?
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment