Monday, February 23, 2015

DELPHINE NIGHTS









What i wore: Linen Suit & Tie (H&M), Dress Shirt (KOTON), Pocket square (REISS), Shoes (ICONIC), Bangle bracelet (Charriol), Tie bar (Chanman)

I was a lovely evening with friends, fun talks and great sumptuous dinner last weekend at Delphine Restaurant & Bar that has recently open later this year. We are all stylishly dining in style and my outfit start with this off-white linen suit that is so versatile that i totally dressed it up with burgundy shirt with a knitted strip neck tie with a rose gold tie bar for one of my fave mens wear accessory brand Chanman, a brown dotted pocket square for a little bit details and my new gorgeous Charriol bangle to add that luxurious feel and to complete my outfit, i threw on this alligator tassel loafers and done, #PaulDineInStyle 

Check out the full review here>>> 



No comments:

Post a Comment